Beaver Motor home - Beaver motorhome --BEWARE

Sorry to say that I am very dissapointed in the LACK of customer service provided by Monaco/Beaver on our 2005 Monterey. we have sever paint issues were it is lifting on both sides of the coach - a clear manufaturing issue -- And all the can do is stand back and say - its out of waranty

with only 4000 miles on it - one would think they would want to protect there reputation and repair what was clearly not done right to begin with when built.

NEXT COACH WILL NOT COME FROM ANY OF THE MONACO BRANDS - BEWARE - THEY DONT VALUE THERE CUSTOMERS.!!!

Review about: Property Damage Repair.

Comments

Yes when they bought out Beaver and Safari they cheapened the quality of these two great motor coach brands.

#1020732

I was going to buy a Beaver Motor Home. Thanks

Oregon, United States #988707

Sorry to hear that. My 1978 Beaver motor home is still AWESOME! I am the 3rd owner and I'm looking for information on it.

I have a 2000 Beaver Marquis with the in bay SCS Specific Climate System, Inc.air conditioner.

Has anyone had to replace one of these? The AC company is out of business in Fort Worth and the people that bought up their remaining parts are not cooperative.

I would like to know what I could substitue for this unit on the coach.Love the Coach best of the last 44 years we have been owners of coaches.

We are looking at a 2005 santium any comments.

BEAVER MOTORHOMES ARE A QUALITY PRODUCT...ALL THINGS HAVE PROBLEMS BUT, I STAND BY OUR BEAVER. BEAUTIFUL COACHES..

Sad -- you are an *** - and live in a world where facts dont matter as long as you can correct someones spelling or grammer - THE FACT IS - -Beaver produced a sub standard product -- live with it!

Don\'t purchase any Monaco or Beaver.Our 2 year Monterey Beaver 2009 has been nothing but problems inside and out.

It has has too many problems to list them all. It blew out 52 gallons of fuel out the back onto our new tow vehicle and was very close to igniting into flames. Ceiling has been replaced pipes have burst, step decided to go in and out while traveling, etc etc have spent more time in hotels than in the unit. We have had 3 turbo\'s replaced.

Can not get an explanation from caterpiller.

After traveling 500 hundred miles it quits.:cry

to Messy Stigler, Oklahoma, United States #1214749

EPA came along, and the folks at Cat came out with the Accert power plant...PCM problems to boot...

any truck with the Cat accert power plant, it did not matter, Kenworth, Pete, Sterling, Frieghtliner, if they were powered by Cat, they had a tendency to lay down and quit... wait a 1/2 hour, disconnect the battery etc. and eventually she would fire back up... But, EPA after 2002, created headaches for all the power plant MFG...

International and their Maxxforce, big pain in the haines... Cummins wound up being the go to power plant...I believe Cat got out of the truck motor power plant business a few years back... MBE Detroit dropped the MBE power plant, it was the non egr motor, too much money to invest...

Mack had some problems...all EPA issues...

Sad....That an owner of such a beautiful brand tarnishes their reputation by their own poor spelling and insults, perhaps an education is in order, obviosly a TFB, or a lotto winner- you don't belong in the "owner pool"

New Zealand Motorhomes - discounted motorhomes and campervans in New Zealand with secure online reservations.

===============================